A yummy dessert everyone will love!
- ¼ cup Panda Puffs Cereal
- 1 cup thick Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup peanut (or any other nut or seed) butter, optional
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the yogurt on the baking sheet until about ½” thick or so.
- Add dollops of peanut butter (if using) and using a butter knife swirl the peanut butter throughout the yogurt, being careful not to fully mix it in.
- Top with cereal and raspberries.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Once frozen break into desired sized pieces.
- Serve immediately.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!