This simple 3-ingredient white chocolate peppermint bark is a fantastic holiday treat or DIY gift.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 8-10 mini candy canes, crushed
- 1 cup Choco Chimps Cereal
- Place wax paper on baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, microwave chocolate chips on low, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly on baking sheet to achieve ¼ inch thickness. Sprinkle candy cane pieces and Choco Chimps on top.
- Let stand for 60 minutes until firm. Break into pieces.
Landen McBride is a freelance writer from Austin, TX. You can find her most frequently at Measure and Whisk, a cooking blog that focuses on creating real food, with the occasional post about minimalist living. She enjoys reading, baking, and having adventures out of doors with her husband and toddler.