Your kids will love this 3-ingredient popcorn that incorporate white chocolate and cinnamon into every bite.
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 cups Jungle Munch
- 1 1/4 cups + 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Put your popcorn kernels in a brown paper lunch sack, and microwave them for 2 minutes or so, until the popping slows to one kernel every two seconds. Alternatively, you can also pop your kernels in a popcorn popper.
- Remove the bag from the microwave, pour the popcorn into a big bowl, pick out the unpopped kernels.
- In a medium sized bowl, pour 1 1/4 cups of chocolate chips in, and microwave for about a minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until it is melted and smooth. Remove the bowl from the microwave, add the extra 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips, and stir until those have melted as well.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the popcorn, and stir until the popcorn is coated. Add the Jungle Munch, and stir again to help the Jungle Munch stick to the popcorn.
- Let cool for about 20-30 minutes, until the white chocolate has hardened then serve or store for up to 3 days in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Landen McBride is a freelance writer from Austin, TX. You can find her most frequently at Measure and Whisk, a cooking blog that focuses on creating real food, with the occasional post about minimalist living. She enjoys reading, baking, and having adventures out of doors with her husband and toddler.