These tasty bites are a great way to make lunchtime snacks more exciting, or to practice using chopsticks! The fresh and fruity bananas, with peanut butter and crunchy Chocolate Koala Crisp cereal, not only look great but taste even better.
- 1 cup Chocolate Koala Crisps
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- Trim the ends from the bananas.
- Spread half the peanut butter all over the outside of each banana.
- Roll each in the crushed cereal.
- Cut each into 6 rounds.
Tip: Keep hand clean, by inserting toothpicks in either end of the banana to use as handle while spreading peanut butter.