These Monster Globs with Gorilla Munch and white chocolate are an easy Halloween treat to make with the kids!
- 2 cups Gorilla Munch Cereal
- 16 oz. / 340 grams white chocolate, chopped
- All Natural Food Colouring
- 16-20 Candy eyes, raisins, or mini vegan marshmallows (for eyes)
- Melt white chocolate in short bursts in the microwave (20-30 seconds) or set a heatproof bowl above (but not touching) a pot of simmer water. Add natural food colouring until desired colours appear. Add cereal and mix to fully coat cereal with chocolate.
- Using heaping tablespoons, place heaps of cereal/chocolate mixture onto a baking sheet lined with non-stick paper. Add eyes immediately after heaping each monster on the baking sheet.
- Place in fridge and chill until set, about 20-30 minutes.