- 6 cups Koala Crisp cereal
- 6 cups vegan marshmallows
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup mashed banana (approximately 1 medium-large banana)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Non-stick cooking spray
Spray a 9” x 13” dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Using a double-boiler method* gently melt butter. Add marshmallows and melt gently, stirring occasionally. Once melted, stir in mashed banana and vanilla extract. Working quickly, remove from heat and stir in Koala Crisp cereal.
Place in prepared dish. Flatten cereal in dish (the flat bottom of a measuring cup with a small amount of non-stick spray works well).
- Allow to cool for at least 60 minutes before cutting. Cut into squares.
* A heatproof bowl is set above a small saucepan, which contains a small amount of simmering water. The bowl should never touch the water.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!