These cinnamon pumpkin oat cups are a great grab n go breakfast or snack for you and your kids!
- 1 cup Jungle Munch Cereal
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup plain pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg (optional)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly brush muffin tin with oil or butter.
- Mix oats, pumpkin purée, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg (if using), maple syrup, salt, and chocolate chips (if using) together in a large bowl.
- Place in muffin tins using ¼ cup measuring cup to measure out evenly.
- Top with Jungle Munch cereal and bake for 20-22 minutes.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!