A nutritious and delicious treat to enjoy on a hot summer's day!
- 1 cup Gorilla Munch® Cereal
- 1 cup berries or chopped fruit
- 2 cups milk
- Distribute fruit and cereal among popsicle moulds in desired pattern.
- Top with milk and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4-6 hours, preferably overnight.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!