You don't need to wing it this Easter, we have you covered with this quick and easy no-bake Easter treat for kids.
- 6 oz dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, vegan butter or coconut oil
- 3.5 cups Koala Crisp cereal
- Lightly oil or grease a regular sized muffin tin (15-20 spots).
- Melt chocolate and butter (or alternate ingredient) in short bursts in the microwave (20-30 seconds) or set a heatproof bowl above (but not touching the bottom) a pot of simmering water. Add cereal and mix together.
- Place approximately ¼ cup of cereal mixture into each muffin hole and form mixture into a nest shape (the easiest way to do this is by using a small ice cream scoop to transfer the cereal mixture then flipping and using the back of it to form the nests).
- Firm up the nests by chilling in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with any egg treat.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them. Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!