Prep Time: 10 minutes
Strawberries and cream is a fruity and fresh summertime treat, but now it’s portable in this yummy wrap recipe. This lunchbox filler is a yummy way to keep you going all afternoon!
- 2 small gluten-free brown rice wraps
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup EnviroKidz Panda Puffs™ cereal
- Spread each wrap with cream cheese.
- Top with a single layer of strawberries.
- Sprinkle each wrap with half the cereal.
- Roll each wrap tightly to enclose filling.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and slice each wrap in half before serving.
- Calories per serving: 285
- Fat 13g
- Cholesterol 31mg
- Sodium 286mg
- Carbohydrates 36g
- Fibre 3.5g
- Sugar 5.5g
- Protein 5g