- In a medium saucepan, combine canned coconut milk, 2 cups other milk, sea salt and spices.
- Using a whisk, combine ingredients until incorporated.
- Continue whisking to avoid having the mixture boil over and heated to desired temperature.
- Pour honey into a shallow dish or plate and press the rim of each mug into the honey.
- Next, spread the crushed Jungle Munch Cereal on a flat surface and again, press the rim of each mug (which now have a honey coating) into the crushed cereal.
- Check the temperature of your hot chocolate to make sure it’s suitable for little ones – then enjoy!