Prep Time: 10 minutes
Mix mealtime and art class with this lunchtime creation. Snack-time will be their favorite time of day when they're having this much fun! Why not try mixing it up with different fruit for the wings?
- 1 large apple
- 4 tsp peanut butter (approx.)
- 2 EnviroKidz Chocolate Crispy Rice™ Bar
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cut apple lengthwise on either side of the core to make two large halves.
- Cut a small sliver from each end of both halves; reserve for antennae.
- Cut each half into 6 slices.
- Cut remaining apple off the core and cut each piece into 2 slices.
- Sandwich 1/2 tsp peanut butter between two apple slices to make 8 peanut butter-apple sandwiches.
- Place each of the cereal bars in the centre of a small plate.
- Dip chocolate chips in peanut butter and place at the top of each bar to make eyes.
- Place peanut butter-apple sandwiches on either side of each bar to make butterfly wings.
- Place the reserved apple slivers at the top of each bar to make antennas.
- Calories per serving: 206
- Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 126mg
- Carbohydrates 34g
- Fibre 4g
- Sugar 17.5g
- Protein 3g