A tasty and easy summer dessert kids will love!
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can (330 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Choco Chimps Cereal
- 2 cups roughly chopped (and pitted) cherries (or any other berry, such as blueberries, strawberries or blackberries)
- Whisk whipping cream and vanilla extract together until stiff peaks form, about 3-4 minutes using an electric mixer. Fold in sweetened condensed milk and then lightly fold in Choco Chimps and cherries.
- Place in an airtight container and place in freezer for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for