A spooky Halloween treat that keeps the kids' fingers clean and tummies happy.
- 3 Medium, ripe but firm bananas
- 200g White chocolate
- 6 Popsicle sticks
- Your favourite EnviroKidz cereal to decorate
- Peel bananas and cut each in half width-wise. Insert a popsicle stick into each and arrange them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Transfer to the freezer until frozen.
- Once the bananas are frozen, heat the chocolate in a pot or microwave until completely melted and soft. Transfer to a mug and work quickly to dip the bananas, scraping/ draining off excess chocolate and place back on the parchment paper. Make sure to add the ghost’s eyes and facial features before the chocolate hardens.
- Once finished returned to the freezer until you’re ready to serve!