A delicious way to start the morning!
- 4 peaches, halved with pits removed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp grated chilled butter or liquid coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup thick Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Leapin’ Lemurs Cereal
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place peach halves in a baking pan and sprinkle with brown sugar and butter/coconut oil.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes until softened.
- Remove foil and bake for 10-15 more minutes until caramelized.
- Remove from oven and top peach halves with yogurt and Leapin’ Lemurs Cereal.
Samantha Gutmanis is a mom, wife, and always hungry. She spends her days with her three adorable daughters; cherishing every small moment with them.
Samantha blogs over at My Kitchen Love and posts scrumptious photos at @MyKitchenLove. Life’s big celebrations and humble everyday moments often revolve around food, and brings her tremendous joy to cook for these occasions. It’s a good day when food, family and friends intersect. May you find inspiration in these recipes to create joyful moments for those you love!