Apple nachos are a breeze to assemble and fun to eat! Serve up a plate at your next kidz gathering.
ps. add lemon juice to the apple slices to prevent browning, if the nachos won't be eaten right away
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, melted
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter panda puffs
- Lay the apple slices out on a plate, and top with the almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle the melted peanut butter across the apples, and then top with the peanut butter panda puffs.
Landen McBride is a freelance writer from Austin, TX. You can find her most frequently at Measure and Whisk, a cooking blog that focuses on creating real food, with the occasional post about minimalist living. She enjoys reading, baking, and having adventures out of doors with her husband and toddler.